Crazy Foaming Soap
Crazy Foaming Soap is mild and soft. With this foam, children can play wonderfully (in the bath) and meanwhile wash themselves. The foaming soap is available in 3 colors; White, pink and blue. This tactile soap can be brought into any shape you can offer. Compare it to playing with shaving cream.
Kids Stuff Crazy Foaming Soap can also be used outside the bathroom for wonderful sensory play. Spray a thin layer of foam on a sheet or in a plastic container and offer your child various instruments for playing with foam, think of toy cars, sandbox rakes, rollers or even a fork. You can also encourage your child to make as many different patterns as possible in the foam to stimulate fine motor skills. This way you playfully develop preparatory writing and form recognition.
Done playing? Just rinse and the skin of your child is wonderfully clean!
Play tips with Foaming soap
- Just spray some foaming soap into the palm of your hand and let your imagination run wild. From a white fluffy beard, a blue pirate hat or pink cupcake to a cute bunny or a multicolored unicorn, the possibilities are endless.
- Write numbers and letters on the bath to playfully stimulate learning, or let your little artists shape on the tiles and draw on each other’s backs.
- Spray foam snow into the air, or fill their hands with foam and watch the pleasure on their faces as they clap their hands and a flurry of foam flies around
- Hypoallergenic and dermatologically tested
- PH-balanced formula to gently cleanse and moisturize sensitive skin.
*USE ONLY AS DIRECTED. This product is not a toy. Do not spray into the eyes, ears, mouth or face. Discontinue use in the unlikely event of skin irritation. Pressurized container – protect from sunlight and do not expose to temperatures higher than 50 ° C. Do not pierce or burn even after use. Do not spray on or near an open flame or a glowing material, e.g. electric fire. Intentional abuse by intentionally concentrating and inhaling the content can be harmful or fatal. Keep away from ignition sources – Do not smoke. Do not use on damaged or damaged skin. Avoid contact with carpets, furniture, walls and fabrics. Make sure the surfaces are wet before applying them to avoid stains. Wipe the mouthpiece and bottle before storing them in a cool place. BETWEEN USE IT SHOULD BE KEPT OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN
Blue, Pink, Purple, White