Tuff Tray – Activity table
Tuff Tray – Activity table is the way to challenge children in a playful way. Suitable for sensory game, open end game or small world game. Does not include the frame.
Verzending binnen 24 uur op werkdagen
30 dagen bedenktijd
Shipping within 24 hours on business days
30 day return policy
Expert customer service
Customer rating 9/10
Versand innerhalb von 24 stunden
30 Tage Rückgaberecht
l'expédition dans 24 heures au jours ouvrables
politique de retour des 30 jours
experts du service client
A Tuff Tray is a tray for game activities and is also called an activity table. It is, as it were, a large shallow tray that you can use separately on the floor for small children. Or you can place the play box on the height-adjustable frame (for sale separately) so that children can conveniently stand around it and play together. This large play table is ideal for a group of children to play around.
Small world play is a fantastic tool to support the development of children in the early years. Use the activity table to visually match a theme or book. Farm theme? Fill the gaming table with accessories such as fences, play figures, straw, corn etc. In this way, the theme is experienced with all the senses and remains not only with listening and presenting, but also with experiencing materials.
Gaming table – Who is suitable for?
The Tuff tray can be used indoors or outdoors. And is definitely recommended for childcare or the childminder. And actually also usable as a theme table. But also at school, the Tuff Tray is a must for playing outside with the preschoolers or as educational material in the classroom. This table invites you to visualize a theme and let children experience the theme with all their senses.
Tuff Tray Suggestions
- Sensory Game : Use Crazy Foam Soap and let children write figures, letters and numbers in the foam (can also be done with shaving cream or happy senso)
- Theme game: collect various materials and play figures around a theme on the tray. Think of farm, the ocean, dinosaurs or construction. Use basic material such as sand, rice and, for example, branches, tree discs and play figures. And add some wooden attributes such as wooden pliers, egg caps or scoops to let children scoop and practice fine motor skills.
- Sorting game: Fill the table with basic material and with colorful pompoms, beads, set of plastic pets etc. Place colored trays in the activity table and let children sort the materials by color. With the large tweezers you let them practice the fine motor skills.
- Learn letters / numbers: Here too, you can choose to fill the table with basic material such as colored rice and add letters or numbers to it. Have children search for the letters of their name or learn to count them by giving them a sorting bin with the stone numbers from 1 to 5, for example, and placing materials in the rice that they then have to place in the corresponding boxes in the sorting bin, until they have found the right number.
- Free Play: But the Tuff Tray doesn’t always have to have a purpose. Add materials (loose parts) and see what the child comes up with himself!
Materials for the Tuff Tray
Actually, as you read in the suggestions above, a lot of material can be used in the tuff tray. Take a look at our section Loose Parts and Sensory game. But if you are looking for educational activities, the materials of Tickit and Edx Education are a must when it comes to sorting, counting and sensory play.
Product specifications Activity Table
- Brand: Cosy
- Size: Diameter 95cm and Height 6cm
- Material: Sturdy Plastic (scratches will occur in time)
- Excluding metal frame standard.
- Age: from 2 years (depending on content you offer on the gaming table)
NOTE: Reorder – Shipping within 2-3 working days (concerns large package transport).
|Dimensions||95 × 95 cm|
Educational, loose parts, Sensory
You may also like…
- € 349,95